MTV Ace Of Space season 2- Contestant Name, Occupation, Photos, Contest
After the huge success of MTV Ace of Space season 1, MTV coming up with MTV Ace of Space season 2. Ace of Space is the MTV India’s Brand new Television Reality demonstrate where you will see the Contestants will live Inside the 6 rooms given to them. The Show will turn intriguing when the Size of the Room Space will be diminished when. Indeed, Contestants need to make due inside the little space. This definitely proves that our house guests are fitness freaks and they just can’t live without working out!
MTV Ace Of Space Season 2 Contestants
Rohit Singh Rajput
|Faisal Khan / Faizal||(Model, Actor, Gay)|
|Sehzad Deol||Model, Actor|
|Sambhav Sharma - Sankalp Sharma||Judwaa Brothers - Twins|
|Danish Zehen||Lifestyle Vlogger, Digital Brand Ambassador Of Gillette|
|Tenzin Mariko||Dancer, Model,Pro–Makeup Artist,|
|Kamz (Kamz Inkzone)||Tattoo Artist, Actor|
|Pratik Sehajpal||(MTV Love School 3 Fame)|
|Omprakash Mishra||Rapper, Singer|
|Akanksha - Aviraj Chadhha||TBA|
|Misha / Mayesha||TBA|
MTV Ace Of Space – Contestant Photos
MTV Ace of Space 2018 Winner
Everybody is anxiously trusting that the fabulous finale will see who will end up being the title Winner of MTV Ace Of Space. In the event that you searching for MTV Ace Of Space winner names, you need to sit tight for the stupendous finale which is planned to happen on 30th December 2018 on MTV India.
MTV Ace of Space (Watch & Win) contest (“Contest”)
Members from everywhere throughout the nation live respectively and go up against one another by confronting a progression of difficulties with the end goal to win a greater space to live in.Ace of Space is the MTV India’s Brand new Television Reality indicate where you will see the Contestants will live Inside the 6 rooms given to them. The Show will turn fascinating when the Size of the Room Space will be diminished when. Indeed, Contestants need to get by inside the little space. Clearly, the More People living inside the Smaller Space going to make heaps of Fights. It is energizing to see who figured out how to keep their mind Focused to win and the person who endures longer inside the House, going to Win the Show MTV Ace Of Space.
Ace Of Space – Watch and Win Contest – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Contest is organized by Viacom18 Media Private Limited (“Organizers” or “Viacom18”) and is open to all applicants for participants who meet the following requirements for participation (“Participants”):
a. citizens of India;
b. who are in the age group of 18 years and above;
c. are viewers of the channel “MTV” (“Channel”); and
d. are mobile subscribers of Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Idea, MTNL Mumbai, Reliance and Tata (“Service Providers”).
2. To participate in the Contest, a Participant need to answer 1 (one) question with multiple options and/or with the correct answer as might be required every day on the Channel or any other platform as may be determined by the Organizer during the Contest Period (as defined hereinafter) through modes of participation as provided below. This a daily contest and everyday questions may vary during the Contest Period and the Participants may participate more than once.
3. Modes of Participation: The Participant can answer the question in the manner set out below:
i. Via SMS, by sending an SMS as OPT<SPACE>A or OPT<SPACE>B to 9594500005 through their respective mobile Service Providers.
4. Contest Period:
a. The Contest shall commence from 1st December 2018 and conclude on 22nd December 2018 (“Contest Period”) comprising of 22 (twenty-two) daily contests during the Contest Period (“Daily Contest”).
b. Each Daily Contest shall commence at 6:00 pm hours and conclude for such respective day at 8:00 pm hours and the Participants willing to participate in the Contest would be required to send their Contest Entries for each day of the Contest before 8:00 pm hours for the given day of the Contest (“Daily Contest Cut-Off Time”).
c. Any entries received after the respective Daily Contest Cut-off Time for the said Daily Contest shall not be entertained and shall be considered ineligible for the said Daily Contest.
d. Winners for each day of the Daily Contests shall be announced after the Daily Contest Cut-Off Time at any time during the same day or at such other date/s as decided by the Organizer in their sole discretion during the Contest Period or such other time as may be determined by the Organizer. Mode and manner of the announcement of Winner shall be determined at sole discretion of the Organiser.
e. All the Daily Winners for the entire Contest Period shall be selected for the eligibility of the Prize as per provisions elaborated below.
5. Selection of Winners:
a. During the Contest Period, for the Daily Contests the Organizer shall select a total of 1 (one) participants as daily winners’ who have answered the questions correctly, have answered correctly multiple times and on first come basis for the respective Daily Contest as determined by the Organizer as the winners of the respective Daily Contest (“Daily Winner”).
b. In this manner, the Organizers shall select a total of 22 (twenty-two) Daily Winners across the Contest Period.
c. Each of the Daily Winners declared by the Organizer shall hereinafter be collectively called as “Winners” and each such Winner shall be further selected and become eligible for gratification as detailed below.
d. Further at the end of each week during the Contest Period, 1 (one) Bumper Prize winner shall be selected basis who have answered the question correctly on first come basis and for the maximum number of times during the week (“Weekly Winner”).
6. All the Prizes will be distributed at the end of the Contest, at such date/s and time/s as may be determined and intimated by the Organiser in its sole discretion.
7. Gratification Details:
Both Daily Winner and Weekly Winner shall hereinafter be referred to as “Winner” unless otherwise specifically stated below:
a) Daily Winner Prize: Each Daily Winner as may be declared by the Organizer would be eligible to win the 1 (one) MTV merchandise which may be an MTV T-shirt or an MTV sipper or such other merchandise as may be determined by Organizer at its sole discretion. Organizer takes no responsibility, liability or any other expenses for the Winners. The Winners understand that each Winner shall be entitled to such type and number of a prize as determined by the Organizer at its sole discretion.
b) Weekly Winner Prize/ Bumper Prize: Each Weekly Winner will be getting one time opportunity to visit/ tour the set of Ace of Space House and meet with the host Mr. Vikas Gupta and get a chance to have an informal conversation with Mr. Vikas Gupta and/or their favorite contestant in the Ace of Space House, all determined at sole discretion of Viacom18 and subject to strict adherence of instructions, rules and guidelines of Viacom18 (“Bumper Prize”).
i. The Winner understands that this is a one-time opportunity to meet and greet. The date and exact venue of such meet and greet shall be informed by the Organizer and shall be subject to availability and possibility of entering the shooting venue. The Winners shall make themselves present at the location at such time as informed by the Organizer. The inability of any Winner to make himself/herself present to avail the Prize for any reason whatsoever shall result in the disqualification of the Winner and disentitlement to the Prize. The Winners shall have no claims whatsoever against the Organizer for any reason.
ii. The Organizer shall have the right to click photographs, take pictures, shoot audio-visuals, tape, record, exhibit or portray them as the Winner and/or publish any content recorded during the meet and greet and exploit it at the discretion of Viacom18. By participating in the Contest and accepting the Prize, the Winners waive all copyrights and any related rights and consents of the Organizer’s right to click photographs, take pictures, shoot audio-visuals, tape, record, exhibit or portray them as the Winners and/or publish any content / Contest Video submitted by them. The Winner further grant irrevocable consent in perpetuity to use, edit, exhibit, publish and/or exploit the same, in any and all applications including advertising, commercials, promotion, stories, text, illustrations, articles and commercial exploitation, throughout the world, in any and all media, mode or format whether now existing or hereinafter developed, including but not limited to radio, broadcast and television, newspapers, magazines, and electronic media, at any time without the Winners’ further knowledge or consent and without any compensation whatsoever.
iii. It is specifically clarified that the Winner should not carry, and shall not be entitled to take, any electronic equipment into the venue, including their mobile phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, etc., and/or any other recording devices. In case the Winner carries any such electronic equipment to the venue, they will be required to deposit the same outside the venue at their sole risk and liability. The Organizer or the venue shall in no manner or circumstance, accept any responsibility or liability for the electronic equipment carried and/or deposit by the Winner. No recording will be allowed around or within the venue and no recording of the meet and greet will be allowed in any circumstance.
iv. Further, all Winner shall maintain absolute confidentiality with respect to the storyline and contents of the meet and greet, Program, venue, shoot related aspects shown to and/or come to the knowledge of the Winner prior to the release of the same in India. All the Winners undertake not to divulge, publicize or disclose any details whatsoever, with respect to the meet and greet by the Winner, to any other person or on any media platform, including on-air, on-print and/or online.
c) The Organizer shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to change/ modify/ replace or omit the Prize listed above and the Winners shall not have the right to claim any damages or monies from the Organizer. By participating in this Contest, the Winners waive their right to make any such or other claims against the Organizer.
d) The Organizer takes no any responsibility, liability or any other expenses for the Winners and does not take any responsibility or liability in case the meet and greet are canceled or re-scheduled for any reason whatsoever.
e) For the sake of clarity, it is understood that each such Winner shall be entitled to only 1 (one) prize which shall be given to the Winner subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein and at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
f) The specifications, nature, form and other particulars of the Prize or gratification shall be as determined solely by Viacom18 in its sole discretion and shall be subject to such terms and conditions as may be informed by Viacom18 at the time of declaration of the Winner.
g) Organizer takes no responsibility, liability or any other expenses for the Winners.
h) Prizes will be distributed at the end of the Contest, at such date and time as may be determined by Viacom18 in its sole discretion subject to compliance of terms and conditions here and all instructions of Viacom18 from time to time.
8. The charges applicable for use of SMS shall be premium rates (maximum of Rs.3/-) as charged by respective Service Provider. SMSes originating from a particular number shall be deemed to be from the owner of the number. All other incidental costs, if any, that may arise from participating in the Contest will be borne by the Participant. The Organizers shall not be responsible in case of any network problem such as the breakdown of machinery, poor network availability, disruption in the network, inconvenience/ hindrance caused, and/ or the cost of the SMS usage charged by the Service Provider or otherwise. Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the Participant and the Service Provider without involving Organizers.
9. The Participants/Winner(s) acknowledge that the Organizer shall not be liable for any costs, expenses, charges, fees, taxes, etc. incurred by the Winner(s) in participating in the Contest, and the Winner(s) shall be absolutely responsible and solely liable for the same.
10. The Participants shall not be entitled to win the Prize simply by the reason of participating in the Contest. Further, the Winners so selected shall be entitled to win the Prize as set out hereinabove. The selection process may be revised and shall be as per the Organizer’s sole discretion. Participants or any third party shall have no right to question the process of selection.
11. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to be bound by any rules; regulations, guidelines or policies (“Rules”) associated with the Contest, including without limitation these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by any decisions made by the Organizer, including any interpretations of such Rules by the Organizer.
12. The Participant represents, warrants and agrees that no text/ tweets submitted will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material and the Participant shall indemnify and hold the Organizers, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with such texts/ tweets submitted with concerned Contest and with hashtags provided herein or any other requirements related to the Contest.
13. The Participants hereby agree and undertake that mere announcement/declaration of being announced as Winner(s) shall not entitle them to the Gratification. Only upon complying with all Rules mentioned herein, to the satisfaction of the Organizer, shall the winning be validated.
14. The Prize/s are non-transferable, may not be exchanged for cash. Prize not honored as required or otherwise not claimed on the same day after delivery of notification or otherwise if the Winner is not available on the date, time and venue as indicated by the Organizers, the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner unless otherwise stated. No request shall be entertained by the Organizers in this behalf and Organizers decision shall be final.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer, and the Gratification not being made available to the Winner(s), the Winner(s) shall not have the right to claim any damages or monies from the Organizer and by participating in this Contest the Winner(s) waive their right to make any claims against the Organizer.
16. Income tax, gift tax or any other statutory taxes, duties or levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out of free Prize/s, shall be payable by the Winner respectively and the Organizer shall not be responsible or liable to pay any monies or entertain any claims arising out of such non-payment by any Winner. Further, the Winner(s) shall be required to provide required documentation and/or transfer the applicable tax amount to Viacom18 or such other authorities as may be determined and intimidated by Viacom18 finance team to Winners prior to receipt of gift to ensure applicable statutory taxes, duties and levies are paid to the government. In the event any Winners fails to comply with this terms, the Organizer shall have the right to choose another Winner in place of said winner.
17. The Organizers shall not be responsible for the quality or deficiency etc. of the Prize/s and no claim or request, whatsoever, in this respect shall be entertained by the Organizers.
18. Employees of the Organizers and/or their associate and affiliate companies/ concerns and/ or Sponsors will not be qualified for winning any Prize/s in the Contest.
19. The Organizers reserve the right to change/ modify terms and conditions and/ or criteria of the Contest and/or the Prize for the Contest and/ or the duration/ timing of the Contest, at any time at their own discretion and without any prior notice and without assigning any reason.
20. The Winners shall be intimated by the Organizers directly. The Organizers shall not entertain any questions, correspondence, inquiries on the manner of conduct of the Contest and grant of the Prize/s from any party whatsoever.
21. Apart from the entitlement to the Prize, the Winner or his/her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against the Organizers.
22. The Participant acknowledges that he/she will not hold the Organizers and/ or any of its affiliates or agencies engaged by them with regard to this Contest liable for any loss or opportunity, monetary loss due to their participation in the Contest.
23. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss of entries for any reason, whatsoever including, due to any problems caused by telephone lines, service providers, network breakdowns, computer service delays, interruptions, network failures or overloads, or for lost, misdirected or misplaced entries, or for entries received after the Contest Period; or for prizes not reaching the Winner(s) due to any reasons; or for any reasons beyond the control of the Organizer.
24. The Organizer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided “As is” without warranty of any kind. The Organizer makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to the Viewer and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
25. Under no circumstance, unless due to willful misconduct or gross negligence, shall the Organizer and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the Participant and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if the Organizer has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The Participant specifically agrees not to claim any damages or relief in connection with the Contest.
26. The Participant grants the Organizers irrevocable consent in perpetuity to the use his/ her name, photographs, videotape taken during the prize distribution in connection with the Contest, in any and all applications including but not limited to advertising, commercials, promotion, stories, text, articles and commercial exploitation, in any and all media forms, including but not limited to radio, broadcast and television, newspapers and magazines at any time without the Participants further knowledge or consent.
27. The Participants hereby agree and undertake that they shall not accept or undertake to accept or give or undertake to give, either directly or indirectly, any gifts, commission or other favor, of any kind whatsoever, to facilitate they are winning the Contest. Any knowledge of such an act shall lead to immediate disqualification of such Participants and the Organizer shall be entitled to take any and all action(s) against such Participants, as deemed fit by it.
28. It is the Participants’ responsibility to ensure that their personal details (name, address, date of birth, email id, ID Proof) are always updated and accurate in order to be able to receive the gratification/ notification in time.
29. In order to avail the Prize, the Winners must provide to the Organizers credible ID proof and sign a release form as may be required by the Organizers. In the event the Winner does not present a credible ID, the Winner shall no longer be entitled to the Prize and the Organizers may select another winner. The Organizers may in their sole discretion courier the Prize to the Winners if they so deem fit on the cost and expense of the Winners.
30. Participation in this Contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the Contest. Acceptance of the Prize/s by the winner constitutes permission for Organizers, and its affiliates to shoot videos, click photographs of the Winner/s and use the Winner’s name, photographs, likeness, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever.
31. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Contest, the decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding on all concerned.
32. The Contest shall be subject to the jurisdiction of competent court/s at Mumbai alone.
33. The decision of the Organizers in connection with the Contest will be final & binding and is non-contestable.