Super Singer 6 Junior Winner Announced and Finalists
The 6th period of the Vijay Television reality Super Singer Junior is coming nearer to the amazing finale. The finals of the show will be disclosed in the period on 21st April 2019. The Super Singer is one of the prevalent singing unscripted TV drama which has lit up the singing professions of different vocalists. The Super Singer was begun in the year 2006 and has now turned into a fruitful program of Vijay TV. The show is accessible for seniors and youngsters. After the culmination of Super Singer 6 Junior, we can see the Super Singer Season 7 on Vijay TV. Everybody is presently sitting tight for the finals of the Super Singer 6 Juniors. Look at the Winner name, Runners-up, Prize cash, finalists and more subtleties of the excellent finale beneath.
Super Singer 6 Junior Winner
|Super Singer 6 Junior Winner||TBA|
Super Singer 6 Junior Grand Finale Date and Time
|Super Singer 6 Junior Grand Finale Date||Sunday 21st April|
|Super Singer 6 Junior Grand Finale Time||3.30 PM|
Super Singer 6 Junior finalists
The weightage for the votes is as follows:
Super Singer 6 Junior Grand Finale Voting Rules
RULES FOR VOTING
These rules for voting (“Terms and Conditions”) shall be binding on each viewer (“Viewer(s)”)residing and a citizen of India (“Territory”) who voluntarily desire to participate in the Voting Mechanism (as defined hereunder of the program titled “ Super Singer Junior Season 6” (“Program”) produced by Asianet Star Communication Private Limited (Formerly known as Vijay Television Private Limited) (“ASCPL ”) aired on Star Vijay HD/SD (“Channel”).
By proceeding further You are representing to the Company that Your participation in the Voting Mechanism is in compliance with all laws applicable to You and You are not in any manner prohibited from participating herein by any law.
I. PRINCIPAL RULES
The following are the Principal Rules for Voting Mechanism (defined below) for the Program on the Channel conducted by ASCPL:
1. The Program is a singing-based reality program wherein contestants between the age 5 (Five) years and 14 (Fourteen) years (“Contestants”), across all over the world, individually or where the Contestants shall compete against each other by voluntarily participating and /or being part of various selection processes, auditions (on ground as well as digital) or levels of selection or format of the Program .
2. The jury comprising of Shankar Mahadevan, Chitra, SPB Charan, Kalpana, who are the judges on the Program (“Jury”) shall out of the final top 20(twenty) Contestants (“Final Contestants”) shortlisted and selected for performing and competing against each other in the further upcoming televised episodes /rounds of the Program(“Final Rounds”). On the basis of the performance, caliber, singing techniques, screen presence, interaction with the audience, overall personality, of the Final Contestants in the Final Rounds, the Jury shall every week during the Period nominate 2 (two) of the Final Contestants for elimination (“Nominated Participants”).Viewers shall thereinafter through the Voting Mechanism ( as set out below) cast their Vote to save their favorite contestant out of these Nominated Contestants. It is clarified that the exact number of which shall not exceed 2(two).
3. The Voting Mechanism (as detailed in clause 4) will open and end for the episodes of the Final Rounds of the Program, as detailed hereinbelow, in the Territories (“Period”). During the Period/the Viewers in the Territories (“Viewers/Voters”) can through the Voting Mechanism vote to save their favorite Nominated Contestant(s) and /or if they liked the performance of any particular Nominated Contestant.
4. The Voting Mechanism for the Period within the Territory is as provided below:
(i) To cast his /her Vote for their favorite Contestant, the Viewers shall during the Period,
4.1. log on to www.google.co.in and sign in to their Google account and in the Google Search Page, type the following Keyword- ‘Super Singer Vote’ and by following the instructions specified therein (“Vote:”)
(ii) It is clarified that a Viewer can vote only 50(fifty) times for a particular Nominated Contestant through a particular google email id. However, the Viewer can vote for the other Nominated Contestant(s) simultaneously through the same email address.
(iii) For sake of clarity before Voting the Viewer shall be mandatorily required to fill in some personal details (for eg: age, country of residence, email – email ID ) –(“Personal Information”).etc) (“Personal Information”). Any unclear/incorrect/incomplete information, including but not limited to typing wrong characters shall be considered invalid and deemed null and void. For the avoidance of doubt, by submitting the Votes the Viewer(s) is representing that the entry or contents thereof are not confidential or comprise any sensitive personal information
(iv) The Vote of the Viewer(s) through the Internet will be deemed to be received when the session is completed and the Viewer receives a thank you message.
(v) If any costs are incurred by the Viewer to participate in the voting process shall be solely borne by the Viewer.
(vi) Votes received by ASCPL after Period will not be considered and shall be deemed null and void without requirement of any further intimation by STAR India.
5. In the upcoming week of the Program based on the Votes garnered by each contestant through the Voting Mechanism in the preceding week, out of the shortlisted Contestants up for voting, 1 contestant getting the lowest Votes through the Voting Mechanism shall be eliminated from the Program.The remaining Contestants will be up for Voting and eligible to further participate in the subsequent episode(s) of the Program and/or be part of further competition in the Program for the subsequent weeks, in accordance with the format of the Program.
6. However for avoidance of doubt it is clarified that the Jury and /or any celebrities gracing the Program shall be free and entitled to judge the performance of the Final Contestant(s) in each episode of the Final Rounds of the Program , express their views and /or comments on the performances of the Final Contestant (s) or award them scores or any equivalent points for their performances in any manner deemed fit by them and ASCPL at their discretion without any objection from any person and the Viewer shall not in any manner be entitled to dispute or challenge the same. The scores (if any) given by the Juryand /or any celebrities gracing the Program are at their discretion and are not binding in any manner.
7. ASCPL reserve the right to modify the format of the Program, Final Rounds and accordingly the rules for Voting Mechanism at any time, at its discretion, during the telecast of the Program. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Viewer (s) to check the Terms and Conditions on the official Facebook super singer page from time to time.It is further clarified that in case of final scores (i.e. Votes received as per the Voting Mechanism) being tied for two (2) or more Final Contestant (s), the decision of ASCPL and/or the Channel and/or Jury and /or any celebrities gracing the Program shall be final and binding on the Viewer(s) and the same shall not be disputed and challenged in a court of law, to the extent permissible under law.
8. The Voting Mechanism will be announced during the telecast of the Program on the Channel.
9. The Viewers can cast their votes for only Shortlisted contestants of the Program who have been nominated for elimination in that episode of the Program by the Jury. Any Votes sent by the Viewers for the contestants who have not participated in that particular episode due to elimination or is ineligible for Votes through the Voting Mechanism due to elimination based on the last week’s Votes or for any other reason whatsoever shall not be considered and shall be null and void.
10. The Voting is merely to enable the Viewers to choose their favorite Final Contestant (s) or to vote for the performance of a particular Final Contestant (s) that they have liked. No winners will be declared and/or prizes distributed for the Viewers participating in the Voting Mechanism. Viewers are not entitled to make any claims in respect of this against the ASCPL /or the Program.
11. The elimination of the Nominated Contestant (s), declaration of the Winner and/or the decisions made by ASCPL and/or the Channel shall be final and binding on all the Viewers and in no event shall the Viewers dispute the decision made by ASCPL, Channel and/or its employees in connection to the same.
12. In the event the contestants), Jury, any celebrities, hosts or performers, musicians, as the case may be, are unable to perform, attend or appear on the Program, for any reasons whatsoever, ASCPL has the right to at its discretion anytime replace or bring in any new Contestant (s), celebrities, hosts or performers, musicians, as deemed fit and necessary by them.
13. The selection of the Contestants by Jury and /or any celebrities gracing the Program and /or ASCPL, exercise of veto power by Jury and /or any celebrities gracing the Program declaration of Votes , scores and ranking of the Contestants , and/or any decisions made by ASCPL and/or Jury and /or any celebrities gracing the Program, selection and declaration of the Winner shall be final and binding on all the Viewers and in no event shall the Viewers dispute the decision made by ASCPL, Jury /or any celebrities gracing the Program, Channel and/or its employees in connection to the same.
14. The Votes cast for the shortlisted contestants through the Voting Mechanism to the shortlisted contestants and the ranking of the shortlisted contestants based on the same are at their discretion and are binding on the Viewer and in no event shall the Viewers dispute the decision made by ASCPL, Jury and /or any celebrities gracing the Program and/or its employees in connection to the same.
15. In the event any of the Contestants who have qualified for the next Rounds are unable to perform and /or appear in any of the Rounds, for any reason whatsoever ,then ASCPL reserves the right to replace such Contestant with a subsequent Contestant, who was eliminated earlier in the earlier Rounds or any other contestant who was shortlisted and /or eliminated earlier in the Program and such decision of ASCPL and/or Channel shall be final and binding on all including the Viewer(s) and Viewer(s) undertake to not dispute the same.
16. The Finale will be telecast live on 21st April 2019, on the Channel at 15:30 HRS To 21:30 HRS or such other dates and timings as amended and updated on the Website by ASCPL from time to time.