A champion among the most predicted standard shows of Tamil, the Super Singer junior for children isn’t far-evacuated. Following five ground-breaking seasons, this year Super Singer Junior returning on Star Vijay TV with an effect. Super Singer Junior 6 is a standout amongst other singing stages for children’s skilled worker to their ability for India.
There are countless reality shows proceeding in Hindi and in other nearby tongues. India is a competitive country with overflowing with HR both in the master and social world. Music and craftsmanship flourished in this country for quite a while and history give its affirmation. In Star Vijay TV Super Singer Season 6 Junior is starting from 20th October at 6.30 pm and it is communicated every Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 Super Singer 6 Junior Winner Announced and Finalists
- 2 Super Singer 6 Junior Winner
- 3 Super Singer 6 Junior Grand Finale Date and Time
- 4 Super Singer 6 Junior finalists
- 5 Super Singer 6 Junior Voting
- 6 Voting Procedures of Super Singer Season 6
- 7 Super Singer 6 Junior Google Voting
- 8 Super Singer Junior Season 6 VOTING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- 9 Super Singer Junior 6 Contestant Names
Super Singer 6 Junior Winner Announced and Finalists
The 6th period of the Vijay Television reality Super Singer Junior is coming nearer to the amazing finale. The finals of the show will be disclosed on 21st April 2019. The Super Singer is one of the prevalent singing unscripted TV drama which has lit up the singing professions of different vocalists. The Super Singer was begun in the year 2006 and has now turned into a fruitful program of Vijay TV. The show is accessible for seniors and youngsters. After the culmination of Super Singer 6 Junior, we can see the Super Singer Season 7 on Vijay TV. Everybody is presently sitting tight for the finals of the Super Singer 6 Juniors. Look at the Winner name, Runners-up, Prize cash, finalists and more subtleties of the excellent finale beneath.
Super Singer 6 Junior Winner
|Super Singer 6 Junior Winner||Hrithik
Super Singer 6 Junior Grand Finale Date and Time
|Super Singer 6 Junior Grand Finale Date||Sunday 21st April|
|Super Singer 6 Junior Grand Finale Time||3.30 PM|
Super Singer 6 Junior finalists
The weightage for the votes is as follows:
Super Singer 6 Junior Voting
Popular Singers Shweta Mohan, Benny Dayal, Unnikrishnan, and Anuradha Sriram are the judges of the show. Every week you can vote in favor of your Favorite Singer to spare them from the end. Here we will talk about how you can vote in favor of Super Singer 6 on the web.
All watchers are energetically watching the show. This is the Tamil Reality indicate which is facilitated by Priyanka Deshpande and Ma ka dad Anand. The hopefuls from the age of 6 to 15 starting at 23/07/2018 are qualified to take an interest in the show.
Voting Procedures of Super Singer Season 6
The viewers can offer help to their most loved contenders of Super Singer Junior 6 by casting a ballot. The show’s casting a ballot is relied upon to be directed through the Google Online Voting System simply like the past season. More Updates on the casting a ballot will be reported soon.
Super Singer 6 Junior Google Voting
- Sign in to your Google account
- Search Super Singer Vote or Super Singer Voting on Google
- The Contestants images with the name will now be shown
- Select your favorite contestant and click on submit the vote
Super Singer Junior Season 6 VOTING RULES AND REGULATIONS
The VOTING RULES AND REGULATIONS shall be binding on each individual, who participates in Voting Activity (“Poll”) by casting his/her vote, using the Voting Mechanism, for the Shortlisted Participants (as defined below) competing in the program titled “Super Singer Junior Season 6’’ (“Program”) which is being aired on “Star Vijay TV” (hereinafter referred to as “Channel”), being the channel owned and operated by Vijay Television Private Limited (“VTPL”), as per the Principal Voting Rules and Regulations and General Rules (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Rules and Regulations”) stated hereunder:
PRINCIPAL VOTING RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. The Program is a reality Singing Show where individuals (“Participants”) perform their songs and the performances will be evaluated by the captains/mentors and they will nominate participants for eviction from the Program (“Shortlisted Participant”). During the Program, the viewers will be asked to cast their vote for the Shortlisted Participant whom they want to save from eviction/elimination from the Program. The Shortlisted Participant who gains the minimum votes from the viewers, will be eliminated from the Program.
2. Further, VTPL and/or the Jury shall be entitled to, at its discretion any time during the telecast of the Program re-introduce the eliminated Participant(s) (“Wild Card Entries”).
3. From 20th October 2018, the Channel will telecast the episode(s) of the Program at the timings stated below:
4. The votes, for each of the episode, should be sent only during the timelines, as more particularly mentioned in Rule 9 of Principal Voting Rules and Regulations. Votes sent after the timelines, shall not be considered and shall be deemed null and void.
5. By participating through the voting process, each individual who participates in the voting activity acknowledges that he/she has watched the performance of the contestants, on the times as mentioned in Rule 3 of Principal Voting Rules and Regulations. The viewers by participating in the Poll will get an opportunity to cast their vote for any Shortlisted Participant of that episode(s) of the Program.
6. The viewers interested in the Poll can participate by below-mentioned mechanism and shall be subject to the respective mechanism’s requirements and rules:
6.1 Google Voting Mechanism: Google search “Super Singer Vote” and cast votes as more fully detailed in Rule 7;
The above mechanism together with any other mechanism that the Channel may provide from time to time shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Voting Mechanism”.
7. Google Voting Mechanism
A viewer interested to cast his/her vote, by using Google Voting Mechanism, will be subject to the following:
7.1. The viewer needs to go to the Google Search Page and type the following Keyword- ‘Super Singer Vote[PK(-M1] [LS(I2] ’
7.2. The search results will list the Shortlisted Participant’s names.
7.3. The Viewer has to cast his/her vote against the desired Shortlisted Participant’s name to save him/her from eviction.
7.4. The duration for which the voting lines will be open shall be as under:
NOTE: Only a maximum of 50 votes will be allowed per Google account [PK(-M3] [LS(I4] during a voting cycle.
7.5. The viewer will not be charged in the Google Voting Mechanism to cast the vote, however, there will be cost levied, at the applicable rate, by the network provider for using internet connection which should be checked by the viewer at his/her sole responsibility.
8. The viewer should cast his/her votes for a particular Shortlisted Participant, for respective episodes of the Program, during a particular Voting Cycle (as defined below) and any vote cast after the Voting Cycle shall neither be considered a vote for that episode nor for the next Voting Cycle.
Date/Time and ending on Voting End Date/Time will be considered as voting cycle for that particular
episode (“Voting Cycle”).
9. The public votes get 100% weighting in deciding the eviction of a participant at the end of each voting cycle.
10. The votes sent after the first 50 votes from any Google Account or phone number, shall not be counted and will be considered null and void. Thus, for e.g., a viewer has sent 60 votes per episode, during the Voting Cycle, then the vote cast by the viewer from the same Google Account after the 50th vote i.e. 51st to 60th for that particular episode during that particular Voting Cycle will not be counted and would be considered null and void.
11. Neither VTPL nor the Channel shall be responsible in case of any kind of network problem, technical failure whatsoever and/or the data charges/costs charged by the network operator(s) and/or any other problems which may occur due to the failure of the Mechanism or misuse of the Mechanism or any kind of problems in connection thereto. Any dispute in connection to the same should be settled directly between the viewer/subscriber and the operator(s) without involving VTPL and/or the Channel in any manner.
12. Neither VTPL nor the Channel shall be responsible for any unauthorized access to user data and/or for any compromise on private/confidential user related, or any other data, including but not limiting to user ids, email address, names, or any other user related details.
13. In case of any network failure, technical problem and/or for any reasons whatsoever, VTPL reserves the right to change the voting system/Voting Mechanism and/or cease from accepting votes of the viewers for any and/or all the episode(s) of the Program, or take such necessary steps as it may deem fit.
14. Upon the viewer’s voting for the favorite Shortlisted Participant, the user and email id from which the viewer(s) has voted during the Voting Cycle would get registered with the respective network provider(s) who will collate the total number of votes received for each Shortlisted Participant and send the same to VTPL.
15. The viewer(s) can cast their votes for only those Shortlisted Participant of the Program. Any votes sent by the viewers for the Shortlisted Participant who was not a part of that particular episode due to elimination or not shortlisted for any other reason whatsoever, will not be considered and shall be null and void.
16. VTPL shall have the sole discretion to bring any eliminated Participant back in the Program as a wild card entry for participation in the further rounds of the Program and thereafter such wild card entry shall be subject to the voting pattern stated in this Rules and Regulations. In no event shall the Participant or the viewer(s) dispute the decision made by VTPL and/or the Channel in this regard.
17. It is expressly stated that this is a Poll to enable the viewers to save their favorite Participant. Therefore, there are no winners being declared or any prize(s) being distributed for participating in the Poll.
18. The elimination of the participant and/or the decisions made by judges of the Program, VTPL and/or the Channel shall be final and binding and in no event shall the viewer(s) dispute the decision made by the judges of the Program, VTPL and/or the Channel.
1. VTPL or the Channel reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing Rules and Regulations of the Poll, and/or withdraw the Poll and/or, change the schedule of the episodes of the Program and/or, Participants of the Program and/or the Voting Mechanism and/or any other details of the Program etc., at any time, without any prior notice to the viewer. It shall be the sole responsibility of the viewers to check the rules and regulations of the Poll for the Program on Vijay Television’s Official Facebook Page- www.facebook.com/SuperSingerOfficial.
2. The viewer interested in participating in the Poll agrees[PK(-M5] [LS(I6] that he/she is 18 years old or above.
3. By submission of any vote, the viewer agrees and acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepts all the TnC listed on www.facebook.com/SuperSingerOfficial
4. The voter(s) of the Poll agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Channel, VTPL, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner, whatsoever in connection with the Poll and shall also not file in person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum anywhere in the World against the sponsor and/or the Channel and/or VTPL to claim any damages or reliefs’ or otherwise.
5. The Channel and/or VTPL is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any injury, death, mental trauma caused to the viewer/voter in any manner whatsoever, in connection to the Poll.
6. VTPL and/or the Channel reserves the right to disregard the vote(s) in the event VTPL observes any irregularity in the voting pattern of the vote(s) sent by the viewer(s) and/or if VTPL in its knowledge has reason to believe that the viewer(s) has acted in a fraudulent manner and/or engaged in any deceitful activity in sending the said vote(s).
7. Employees of and/or consultants of and/or persons hired on contract by the Channel, VTPL and the main sponsors of the Program, if any, and the members of their immediate family are ineligible for voting for the Program through this Poll.
8. By the act of voting by the viewer(s) it is deemed that the viewers have gone through these Rules and Regulations and agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Channel, VTPL, its employees, officers or any other person in relation to any injury/damage/harm/loss suffered by him/her, in any manner, whatsoever in connection with the Program and/or otherwise and shall also not file in person and/or through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings in any courts or forum anywhere in the World against the Channel and/or VTPL to claim any costs, damages and/or relief’s or otherwise.
9. All decisions made by VTPL and/or the Channel shall be final and binding on all the viewers and in no event shall the viewer and/or the voter shall dispute the decision made by VTPL, Channel and/or its employees in connection to the same.
10. The elimination of the participant(s) and/or the decision(s) made by the Channel and/or VTPL regarding the Program shall be final and binding on all the viewers and in no event shall the viewer(s) dispute the decision made by VTPL, Channel and/or its employees in connection to the Program or otherwise.
11. By voting it is deemed that the viewers have read, understood, accepted and agree to abide with all the Rules and Regulations of the Poll.
12. The terms of this Rules and Regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute or any other matter arising in reference to the Poll shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Chennai.
Super Singer Junior 6 Contestant Names